Some Best Practices To Keep Your Jewelry Looking Flawless
- Avoid wearing when working out or sweating excessively
- Keep your jewelry out of chlorinated pools and water for long periods
- Store in an air tight bag or jewelry box away from moisture
- 18k Gold/ 18k White Gold/18k Gold Filled - Use a dry microfiber cloth to clean your piece, this will bring out the natural shine of the gold - Don't use liquid cleaners they will just wear away at the surface
- 14k Gold/14k Rose Gold/14k Gold Filled - Soak in a bowl of water with a few drops of dish soap for 20 minutes - using a microfiber cloth to polish afterwards
- 925 Sterling Silver/ Silver Plated/Stainless Steel - place your piece in a bowl of 1 part water 1 part vinegar and 1 tsp baking soda - Soak for 20 minutes - Use a cleaning cloth to shine.